A great salesman, an author and a motivational speaker Zig Ziglar has once said: “Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.”
Is that you Ziglar is talking about? If so, then know that we’re looking for you.
IMPACT 80/20 is growing at an enormous speed. Today it’s 15 of us. By the end of the year, it’ll be 20. To continue with the great work we’re doing, we need a lot more amazing people to join our team.
So, who are we?
IMPACT 80/20 is an advertising agency where we believe in technology.
We’ve kept ahead of the curve since 2008, helping hundreds of customers all over Europe. And though individual cases matter to us the most, we’re proud that we’ve managed to win a good dozen awards as well.
Your future responsibilities:
- Building up a fantastic result oriented sales system from scratch;
- Leading and managing a team of great salespeople;
- Having a successful and personified dialogue with all types of people around the globe, i.e., Günther with a PhD who’s running a massive technology firm in Germany, but also Jürgen from Viljandi, who’s just stepped into the startup world;
- Systematically analyzing and thinking about how we, as a team, can benefit all our patrons.
Your ideal profile:
- You have an unbeaten track record of B2B sales;
- It would be hugely beneficial to have had a previous service sales experience;
- … and to have been involved in building up sales systems;
- You’re a team leader;
- You’re at least bilingual, i.e., your Estonian and English are both excellent;
- You’re somewhat a technology nerd, an addict even;
- And last but not least: an ambition to conquer the world.
What we offer:
- A unique possibility to build up (and lead!) a vastly growing sales system;
- Freedom to be creative in the global world of advertising and digital marketing;
- Money talks. The pay is good + additional pay based on your performance;
- High tech tools to work with and modern office space in the center of Tallinn;
- We love to learn. You’ll get to take part of fascinating trainings and workshops here and abroad.
Great! When do I start?
If you like it. And we like you. Then we’d love to have you on board ASAP!
Oh, and remember this: he who doesn’t risk, never gets to drink champagne. Send your CV and a covering letter to .
Let’s make an impact together.