Why would I need an analysis?
Numbers don’t lie. By measuring your audience beforehand and making sure you are taking your product or service to the right market, you have only done half of your analysis. At the end you need to have solid return-on-investment charts and sheets telling you where to put your marketing budget.
The services we provide:
- Reach Estimates – No matter the channel it is important to understand the potential impact of the targeting settings you have selected. Such data is valuable even before setting up an ad, as then the targeting process starts with a specifically suitable concept and design for the available audience.
- Target Group Analysis – No brand is powerful enough to cater everything to everyone, nor is that a wise strategy. It’s most efficient to narrow down and select a few types of people that might be interested in what you have to offer. Such analysis helps personalise all of your marketing.
- Return On Investment (ROI) forecasts & reports – We collect new data and use your historical one to predict where you should invest most with (the limited resources of) your marketing budget. Thorough analysis helps us make new and more accurate predictions every time.
- Analytical Recommendations – In order to have a clear picture of the kind of marketing that works for you, we take into consideration reports from different platforms and user behaviour there. This enables us to give insightful recommendations on the direction you should take. If there is unexpected data we do extra research to find causes for that.
- Monthly/Weekly Reports – Depending on your wishes and your business’ volatility we are able to produce profound reports as often as you wish. These data reports help you keep up with the marketing outcomes and respond accordingly.