Why would I need Leads & Sales?
In order to continue scaling, you need paying customers. Leads & Sales means actual business do you. Our goal is to help you in converting all the attention to real money and to keep the already existing clients within an easy reach.
The services we provide:
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – There could be multiple different reasons why people landing on your webpage don’t convert to buying customers. The job of CRO is to find these shortcomings and alleviate them. The more people accomplish a goal you have set, the better the chances are of making them a customer.
- Sales Pages – Creating a sales page lets your customer concentrate their attention on one specific product or service, also all of the pros and cons of it. Such a page exists to convince and enable your page visitors to make a purchase right away. It is super important in converting visitors to customers.
- A/B Testing – Split testing is an important research tool. Good marketing comes up with new stuff. But the thing with new stuff, is that you don’t know how people are going to react to it. A/B tests help guide information about your target audience, what they prefer and dislike. Remember – if you can, always split test!
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – There could be multiple different reasons why people landing on your webpage don’t convert to buying customers. The job of CRO is to find these shortcomings and alleviate them. The more people accomplish a goal you have set, the better the chances are of making them a customer.
- Inbound Marketing – This methodology is here to stay. Instead of creating interruptions in people’s everyday lives, the purpose is to attract, engage and delight customers with what they are already interested in. Inbound is a self-sustaining system that helps marketing, as well as sales and customer service.
- Marketing Automation – This is a technique used to make your marketing activities not only efficient but also personalised. With smart planning and attention to detail you can create tailored customer journeys for hundreds of people at a time.
- Email Marketing – It is a fact that most consumers check their emails on a daily basis. This means that email marketing is one of the most effective ways to nurture leads, target based on interest and position in the sales funnel. A combination of clear CTAs and relevant content is a winning formula.
- Amazon e-commerce – Amazon is the largest internet retailer in the world by revenue. Using it as a platform to sell your products can open the door to the world, since it ships to almost every country in the world.